Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tucker's Twilight Zone

Poor Tucker had a "Twilight Zone" moment yesterday! The only ball he's ever seen is the one that dispenses kibble when he rolls it around. So yesterday my son was cleaning out the hamster cage and put the hamster into one of those clear balls so they can be safe roaming around the house. When Tucker saw that ball rolling all over the living room by itself (he was in his kennel), the look on his face was priceless! Where's my kibble? Total confusion, and looking like his little brain was going to explode! It was soooo funny. Wish I had had the video camera ready. I have to say I was proud of him that he didn't bark (I was ready with the spray bottle).

1 comment:

  1. Well, now, I have to admit, if I saw a ball rolling around by itself and didn't know about the hamster, I might be a bit concerned myself....

    ReplyDelete

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.