Marshall is becoming quite the adventurer...So, time to really work on "leave it!" Good news, though, is that the cats don't seem to be as interesting. It is fun to watch Marshall develop. He changes within just days! It seems we finally understand one command when another challenge pops up. However, he is a quick learner. It seems if we focus short sessions on one topic over a few days he starts to understand, and we throw in other learned things along the way as reinforcement. He is quickly learning to sit and wait before coming back in from outside. I even think yesterday he tried to ring the little bell hung on the doorknob to go outside--except that he's still a little to small to reach it. I put it there in hopes that watching the big dog hit it with his nose everytime, he would learn by observation. Only time will tell.
Also, other good news...So far this week, every time I've come home from work after a long day. I would find Marshall mostly calm in his little bathroom on the RIGHT side of the baby gate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.