Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Milestone for Marshall

I almost hate to post this update. It seems once you 'brag' about an accomplishment, your pup does something else to quickly humble you! This weekend, Marshall showed great response on his recall. He was consistent most of the time--still work to do. But I was readily impressed several times when he was running with the other dog, stopped dead in his tracks and returned to me. And, better yet, he got lots of practice being called off the cats and he responded every time; unless of course I'm conveniently remembering the times he didn't. But this accomplishment alone, will pave the way to learning other things as now what may have been the largest distraction is becoming "boring."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.