Friday, January 16, 2009

McIver Goes to Work

McIver has spent the past 2 afternoons with me at work. He has behaved exceptionally well. He has also won the hearts of all of my co-workers. I have explained to so many people what his future holds and they are so impressed with him, the program and everything. He walks the halls with me and citizens initiate conversations and ask questions. Dogs for Autism is definitely on parade at the Pickens County Administration building. My boss, the county administrator also wants to do an article about McIver and the program in our annual newsletter to citizens so hopefully we can make that happen. Iam thinking the exposure will be great for the pocketbook!

On a funny note, he is obsessed with the wooden door stops we have. So we have to work on that. I guess I am thankful he isn't obsessed with my boss's Italian loafers! (I don't know if he really wears Italian loafers but whatever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.