Everybody (even a really sweet, smart dog) has their off days . . . and today was Tucker's. If I were giving him a letter grade I'd give him a D- and send a note home to his mother!! :o(
We went to the mall, a place he's been quite often. His infractions were: prancing/pulling on the leash, barking at his reflection, pooping, whining at children, more pulling, peeing, scarfing Cheerios after I said leave it, . . . . shall I go on??? I was bewildered and couldn't help laughing - this is so out of character for him. The only reason I wouldn't give him an F is because he didn't bite anyone (I know he would never do that - just making a point). On the car ride home I don't know who was more worn out, me or him!
He's always so good in public, so I'm not sure what happened inside his head. A cashier who sees us pretty often even commented that he was more "active" today. I guess it was just a surge of those adolescent hormones. But I can't let him think this is OK, so if I have the energy we may go back to the mall again tonight, just to be sure he knows who's really in charge! I'm sure he'll be back to his usual professional self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HILARIOUS!! Poor Tucker. He is so CUTE though!
ReplyDelete