Monday, March 2, 2009

Milliken's First Snow

Milliken and Mary Kate loved the snow that we got last night! They enjoyed running and playing in the newly fallen snow. It was so funny...when I opened the door for Milliken to go outside, he ran and slid across the deck! (Don't worry, trainers, he only ran out the door when I gave him permission to go!) That's a pretty smart move, because, he figured out if he got a good running start, and then stopped, that he would slide in the snow! He is always amazing me with his intelligence and playfulness. Both of them needed a nap today because they played a lot in the snow. I think we got about 4 or 5 inches here in Spartanburg. I hope everyone is enjoying their snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.