Marshall started to go to church with me this morning, but when I got there, I discovered I forgot his collar and leash, so he took a nap in the car. But he did get an outing....we went grocery shopping. He walked well beside the cart, although I had some challenges pulling a leash and pushing a cart. Good thing I wasn't chewing gum! I made him sit while I made my selections and plotz while I paid. He did very well.
We spent the rest of the day in front of the fire place. I took the risk of taking a nap without crating him, and he just found a spot in front of the fire, beside the couch and dozed off and on with me. When we each would stir, we would go out for some reststops. He entertained himself with a squeek toy and then would fall asleep. It give me comfort to know that he can settle down on the "rainy days" where we can't really get outside to run. He knows his job each and every day.
He also lost two teeth today. How much is the tooth fairy these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.