Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday evening Pupdate




I thought you'd like to see more pictures in the previous post, which are far more interesting than most comments I could add. There are a few observations to share, however. Yellow Boy so far takes first place as headstrong little temper-tantrum-thrower. Yeowee, what an attitude. Green Boys--solid Green and Green Stripe--must think Green means GO. They like to move places. It's hard to think something so little can slither around and cover so much territory so fast. Sherry calls Green "Travelin' Man." I think we might call Green Stripe "Man About Town." Anybody want to bet on which one makes the first jailbreak from the whelping box and how many days old? Winner of this contests gets a free (large) bag of dirty puppy towels. Blue Boy and Red Polka-Dot-Boy are, so far, absolute relaxed little sweethearts. We'll talk about the girl more a bit later.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for sharing these pictures. You must all be exhausted!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see everything worked out ok! Had me worried there for awhile. Congratulations to all and good luck on whatever comes next!

    In the Shawshank race for freedom I pick the girl. In my experience women are always the ones making trouble. (Sorry, just a politically incorrect joke.) Hey, if I win can I have a REALLY large bag of dirty towels? Can't have too many of those!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.