Milliken is getting better at "Let's go", especially when I give him lots of treats. We walked for about a mile today, and I only had to correct him several times. You can tell that he would rather be investigating a stirring leaf or a noisy bird than to stay by my side for "let's go." He's getting more and more disciplined by the day.
I also took Mary Kate and Milliken to the playground today and I sat on the bench to watch her with Milliken by my side. He wanted so badly to go play with her, but, he realized he didn't have a choice-he stayed with me against his wishes.
He's getting better at riding in the car, too. He used to really hate to get in the car, but, now he knows when he gets in the car that he'll be seeing something new, and so he is more calm. After getting in the car, he moans and "talks", and then accepts that he's just going to have to sit there and trust me. And he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.