Monday, February 2, 2009

EMPTY YOUR POCKETS

I think you fellow puppy raisers will identify with this one. I had a doctor appointment today - just a routine check of an arthritic back, so no paper gown, etc. When I laid back on the exam table kibble fell out of my pockets, onto the table, floor, and, of course, the doctor's shoes! After a moment of confusion on his part (thinking maybe this lady has that eating disorder where she eats dog food, paper, etc), and laughing on my part - I was able to explain, and clean up the mess! So don't forget to empty your pockets before you go to the doctor! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we all remember the story that circulated a few years ago about the Purina Dog Food diet for people? I'm not sure I dare post it here.

    so this dr didn't try to send you for a psych eval? Teehee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought ALL pockets came equipped with doggie treats and bags? Just like putting on makeup or your earings, you just can't leave the house without them!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.