Saturday, August 1, 2009

What time is it?

Marshall made me laugh today.

He really does seem to be adaptable. During the past several months he's been out of my home for several reasons. He always seems to be back "on schedule" within just a few days.

During my post surgery days, I've been accustomed to taking a nap around 1 or 2p every day. Marshall has been back in my home just since Monday.

Today, I took Marshall with me on a clothing hunt--Target, Walmart and Haywood mall. We were out about 2 hours.

When we returned home, we spent some transition time in the back yard. Suddenly Marshall gets up and heads for the house. I open the door and he immediately goes to his daytime crate and lays down. I guess he was telling me it was time for our nap. The time was 2:30p!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to remain friendly and appropriate for reading by families with children. Violators will be immediately and permanently banned.